I know how hard times can get raising a family in today's economy. I have become a self-proclaimed 'freebie junkie'! With a little diligence and time, you can get all kinds of samples and freebies delivered to your mailbox. Now, rather than dreading getting the mail to only find bills, its filled with all kinds of goodies!
I have received all kinds of freebies over the past year. Just to give you an idea of some things you may get, here are a few: shampoo, conditioner, styling products, toothpaste, body wash, lotion, deodorant, skin care products, feminine products, t shirts, diapers, wipes, bags, dog food, cat food, coffee/tea, snack bars, spices... the list goes on. There are also many giveaways and drawings you can enter. I even received a blow-dryer from Suave! For my family, these items help supplement what we would have to buy. It is also possible to receive coupons for free full size products in your mail. Let me tell you, its great to go to the store and walk out with items that you only paid tax on! I do suggest setting up a separate email account to use when signing up for these things so your main one doesn't get clogged up with spam (you can set up a free one through Yahoo or Gmail).
Check out these sites for regular freebies:
- Kraft First Taste - Sign up for your free account and you will get to try out the latest Kraft products for free. Check under your 'Offers' tab and request your product coupon. They usually have a new one every couple of months. The coupon arrives in your mailbox for a free full size product plus a high value coupon for your next purchase of it. This is one of my favorite sites!
- All You - This site has a new daily freebie each day.
- 1 Sale a Day - This site lists great deals and offers free products (with free shipping) from time to time! Go ahead and sign up for your account and stay tuned for when the freebie offers post.
- Vocalpoint - Sign up to participate. Great product offers come available to members to try and share their thoughts.
- Crowdtap - Sign up for your free account. Then keep your eyes peeled for their free offers. They have been known to give out free tank tops, dresses, pants, etc from Old Navy and other companies. Clothes are always an exciting freebie!
- Woman Freebies - This is a great site that gives updates on available freebies.
- Betty Crocker - Become a member and get the opportunity for free samples on occasion.
Another way to get free products is to participate in different surveys, polls, and activities that you earn points for. You can then redeems the points for cash or prizes. My plan for redeeming my points is to do some holiday shopping with them. That saves me cash I would have had to spend to buy the gifts.
Here is a list of some of my favorite sites
Check out these sites for great opportunities to earn points and money:
- Pampers Gifts to Grow - This site allows you to collect and redeem points for your Pampers diaper purchases. You then can redeem the points for all kinds of toys and prizes.
- Huggies - This site does the same as the above site.
- The Juicy Bunch - This is from Juicy Juice and you earn points and rewards for participating in polls, opinion surveys, and activities.
- Jingit - This is one of my favorite sites and free to join. Watch short videos and do check-in's via your smartphone to earn money. Once you earn $3, you can request a Jingit Visa card that will be mailed to you. Transferring your earnings is SO easy and there is no minimum amount to transfer once you have your Jingit Visa card.
- You Data - Sign up for your free account and fill in the questionnaires about yourself. You will get paid to click on ads (you do not have to fill anything out on them). It takes seconds out of your week and you get paid a few cents each add you qualify to click on. What I love about this site is that you get paid EVERY Friday for whatever you have earned, regardless of how much it is. This doesn't pay much, but every cent counts in my opinion. You will need to set up a PayPal account to use this.
- Toluna - On this site, you take surveys and test products for points that are redeemable for money or prizes.
- Recyclebank - Set up your free account and start earning points by clicking on the videos and survey questions. You can also earn points by recycling and doing other good things for the environment. Very easy to use!
- Old Orchard Rewards - Join the Fan Club and earn 1000 points for signing up and earn another 1000 points for taking a quick survey. You can also earn points for playing little games. Redeem your points for coupons or prizes. I redeemed 2000 points for a coupon for a free full size bottle of their juice - sent in the mail.
- Swagbucks - I'm still figuring this site out but have heard really great reviews about it. You collect the 'bucks' in all sorts of different ways, so check it out and see what you think.
- Disney Movie Rewards - Enter your points for Disney purchases you make and you can later redeem them for prizes.
- Ebates - I have not personally tried this site yet, but have read good reviews on it. You earn money back on your online purchases. It sounds like a win/win situation to me!
- Opinion Outpost - This is a survey site that awards points for each survey you qualify for.
Let me know what you think of these sites and opportunities! Also, if you know of any other (legitimate) ones that you would like to share.