expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 10

How far along:  
10 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a prune.


Maternity clothes:  
I am definitely wearing some maternity clothes now.  I love comfy dresses.

Stretch marks:
No new ones so far... I got a ton with my first pregnancy, so I'm hoping I don't get any new ones this time.  Fingers are crossed!

Belly button:
Hasn't popped out... hoping it stays that way.

Sleep:
I'm not sleeping well this week.  I'm restless and can't seem to get comfy.  I came to the realization this week that I will not get another decent night's sleep for another two years.  Sigh...

Best moment of the week:
We had our first ultrasound this week!  My hubby and Gia were both there with me... it was amazing and of course I had tears in my eyes.  Baby is super active, waving little arms and legs around everywhere.  Strong heartbeat at 166 bpm too.  The ultrasound tech was great and even gave Gia her own picture of baby to put up in her room. 



Food cravings:
Tortas, ice cream, and breakfast pizza.

Food aversions:
My husband warmed up leftover pork tenderloin and I gagged at the smell.

Nausea:
It's still bad this week, meaning I have laid around a lot trying to let it pass.

Energy:
Exhausted... and frustrated that I can't rest well.

Movement:
A few more flutters.

Gender:
Still don't know... though Gia and Jose both swear it's a boy.

What I'm looking forward to:
Decorating for fall and Halloween... I'm feeling festive already!


What I'm nervous about:
Nothing really this week.

What I miss:
A good night's sleep and emotional stability.

What's new with baby's development this week:
The number of connections between nerves and muscles has tripled since last week.  

No comments :

Post a Comment