expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 12

How far along:  
12 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a plum.


Maternity clothes:  
I'm running low on pants to wear now... needing more stretchy yoga pants.

Stretch marks:
No new ones so far... 

Belly button:
Hasn't popped out... but my belly ring is staring to push against all of my clothes.

Sleep:
Still not sleeping well... having crazy dreams now.

Best moment of the week:
Gia helped our midwife find baby's heartbeat at our appointment this week.  I love hearing the heartbeat (155 bpm).  Gia is such a great helper!

Food cravings:
Pumpkin bread... my moma made me some and it was SO delicious!!!

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
Rarely getting waves of nausea now... yay!

Energy:
Still tired.

Movement:
Maybe a flutter or two.

Gender:
Still don't know... though Jose swears it's a boy.  I'm starting to think it is a girl.

What I'm looking forward to:
Cooler weather and fall activities.


What I'm nervous about:
Nothing really this week.

What I miss:
Having more pants that fit.

What's new with baby's development this week:
Rapidly developing reflexes mean baby responds to touch now!

No comments :

Post a Comment