expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 26, 2013

Freebie Thursday with the family.

As most of you know, I am a self-proclaimed freebie and sample junkie.  Last night was a girl's night with my mom and baby girl... and of course it included picking up some freebies along the way.

Enjoying our evening out.
Our first stop was Dollar Tree for a great coupon matchup on a kid's toothbrush.  I used the $1 off ANY FireFly toothbrush to score an adorable Hello Kitty one to put up as a stocking stuffer.  (Yes, I'm always on the hunt for little extras for the holidays.)  The store I went to only had Hello Kitty, but I'm told some stores have Angry Birds or Avengers too.  Just make sure that the one you choose says FireFly on the back.


Our next stop was the mall.  I was looking for an Estee Lauder counter and decided on Macy's.  Here I scored a free deluxe travel-size sample of their New Advanced Night Repair (no purchase necessary).  I'm so excited to try this product.  It retails starting at $62.  Hurry over if you want to get this one because the promotion only runs through tomorrow, July 27 at 6pm.  Macy's is also having a promotion where you can score a free 10-day supply of foundation from any of their cosmetic counters.  I chose Estee Lauder foundation, which I found out is actually MAC's sister company.  We didn't need coupons for either of these promotions.  Yay!


After some more shopping, we finished off the evening with dinner at IHOP.  It was a fun night with some great family bonding.



No comments :

Post a Comment