expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today you are you...


I love this quote... it makes me think Dr. Seuss really knew what he was talking about.  It reminds me that I am who I am, exactly as God made me and that is a good thing.  Between society and the committees in our heads, most of us have tried at some point in life to be somebody else.  We try to be thinner, prettier, smarter, cooler... the list goes on.  While we are so focused on striving for our perceived perfection, we miss out on sharing our true inherent beauty with the world.  We were created beautiful - each in our own way, but none less captivating than the next.  I think if this was something we were taught and shown through life, we would all be more okay with just being our amazing selves.  What a peaceful world that would make... 


No comments :

Post a Comment