expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Advent - Books & Bible Verses

While scouring Pinterest for holiday ideas to try, I came across a great idea by TSJ Photography... books and Bible verses.  As many of you may know, we absolutely love to read in my house!

To start, collect twenty-four Christmas or winter themed books you already have.  I will confess that a couple of the ones we used are not in either of those categories because we ran out.  I then wrapped each one up, sticking a Bible verse inside the front of each.  Next I labeled the front with the numbers 2 through 24 (we missed the first day).  They are under the front of our Christmas tree to open each night until Christmas.


What a great way to incorporate reading time and scripture through the holidays!




We have read two books so far and are really enjoying it.  



Have you tried a book tradition in your house?

No comments :

Post a Comment