expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pregnancy: 22 Weeks

How far along:  
22 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a papaya.


Maternity clothes:  
I'm starting to add in cute blazers with my maternity shirts to dress up my wardrobe a bit.

Stretch marks:
I can't really see the bottom part of my belly so I'm not sure anymore.

Belly button:
Sticking out.

Sleep:
Nightmares are back so sleep isn't that great.


Best moment of the week:
Gia and I went to see the movie Frozen with my family... it was SO funny that I started choking at one point during the movie!  Gia loved it and was glued to the screen the whole time.  By far the best moment of my week.


Food cravings:
Sweets and LOTS of milk.

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
Still getting nauseated from severe indigestion.

Energy:
I finished moving over the weekend then worked all week... so I'm exhausted.


Movement:
Gavin is officially able to be felt kicking from the outside of my belly now!  I felt him the first time on December 1st... Gia got to feel him too!  So far, only Gia, my sister, and mom have felt him.  He is most active when I'm laying down.

What I'm looking forward to:
I'm supposed to have another ultrasound this coming week, so I'm excited to see!

What I'm nervous about:
I'm having trouble with my insurance... it is cancelled at the moment.  I'm praying that it gets fixed before Thursday so I am able to go to my doctor appointments.

What I miss:
Having my house organized still... I'm working on it!

No comments :

Post a Comment