expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 30, 2013

Pregnancy: 25 Weeks

How far along:  
25 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a cauliflower.


Maternity clothes:  
My wonderful step-sis got me three new maternity shirts for Christmas and my mom got me some adorable new leggings!  I have a pretty cute maternity wardrobe at this point!

Stretch marks:
No more that I can see... I am beyond stressing it at this point.  My body is growing my precious boy and if it needs to stretch to accommodate him then I can deal with it.

Sleep:
I am enjoying taking daily naps with Gia now.  It is a great excuse for extra sleep and snuggle time.

Best moment of the week:
Seeing Gia's face on Christmas morning when she first looked under the tree!


She took her time opening gifts and thoroughly savored each one.  Each thing she opened had to be taken out of the package and played with before moving on to the next one.  It was a joy to watch!





Food cravings:
Chocolate and sausage balls.

Food aversions:
Not big on chicken right now.

Nausea:
Occassionally

Energy:
I'm still really tired... probably a combination of recouping from being sick and the holiday festivities.  We took down our Christmas decorations already (I figured since we put them up in early November we were in the clear).  As Gia says, it gives us more room for toys!

Here I am looking exhausted at a family holiday gathering.
Movement:
Gavin is still super active.  :-)  He is kicking me as I type this.

What I'm looking forward to:
Getting back to normal after the holidays!  I'm so ready to settle back into daily life.

What I'm nervous about:
I'm starting to get nervous about a hospital birth... still praying I can have a home birth somehow.

What I miss:
Being well... this cold/flu has kicked my butt!

No comments :

Post a Comment