expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pregnancy: 21 Weeks

How far along:  
21 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a large carrot.


Maternity clothes:  
My red or flower leggings with my grey maternity sweater and black FLAT boots is my new favorite outfit!

Stretch marks:
Still safe from new additions so far.

Belly button:
Sticking out.

Sleep:
Heartburn is making sleep a little more uncomfortable.  Gia is sleeping late these days though so I get to catch up in the mornings - Yay!


Best moment of the week:
It was a busy week for us!  We went to one of Gia's friend's birthday parties on Saturday and followed it up with seeing the Christmas lights at Opryland Hotel.  They were beautiful and Gia really loved them!  My big mistake was wearing stiletto boots... pregnancy makes it much more uncomfortable then I'm used to.  Ugh.  Gia got to sit in Santa's lap too!  


It snowed this week too!  We had lots of fun playing in it...





Thanksgiving with the family was nice too!




Food cravings:
Still Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
Bad heartburn makes me have waves of nausea.

Energy:
Getting worn out!

Movement:
I think my baby boy had the hiccups on Thanksgiving morning... it was precious!

What I'm looking forward to:
Christmas

What I'm nervous about:
LOTS of doctors appointments coming up... my fear is that my pregnancy will become so medically managed that they will want to intervene and set off a cascade of interventions.  Prayers please...

What I miss:
Having my house organized!

No comments :

Post a Comment