expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 20

How far along:  
20 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a banana.



Maternity clothes:  
I went clothes shopping and got some of the CUTEST maternity outfits!  Yay... I feel stylish again!


Stretch marks:
No new ones to date.

Belly button:
Sticking out.

Sleep:
Sleeping well... I miss being able to sleep on my belly though.

Best moment of the week:
Gia and I had coffee with my close friend Abby.  It was great to just relax and catch up over Starbucks.

Abby & Gia

Gia put on a show for all the patrons while we enjoyed our drinks.
Food cravings:
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
None... but baby boy is giving me LOTS of indigestion!

Energy:
I'm feeling good but getting worn out by the end of the day.


Movement:
Lots of movement.

What I'm looking forward to:
Thanksgiving with the family next week.  We are having a good friend of mine and my goddaughter come visit next week too!

What I'm nervous about:
Sorting out legalities of a divorce... it is really stressing me out.

What I miss:


Having a car!  Ugh...

3 comments :