expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 15

How far along:  
15 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of an orange.


Maternity clothes:  
My yoga pants are my favorite item of clothing currently... 

Stretch marks:
Still no new ones so far.

Belly button:
I sort of have an outie to start with so its hard to tell.

Sleep:
Some nights I'm sleeping almost through the night... others I'm up every few minutes.

Best moment of the week:
We took Gia to Octoberfest in Nashville... she got to play on the inflatables and we got to browse the booths.

Food cravings:
None really this week.

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
Gone.  :-)

Energy:
Feeling pretty good.

Movement:
Baby moves some.

Gender:
Still don't know... I really think we are having a girl now.  

What I'm looking forward to:
Halloween festivities.

What I'm nervous about:
Nothing really this week.

What I miss:
Skinny jeans.

What's new with baby's development this week:
Baby can now sense light.

No comments :

Post a Comment