expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 19

How far along:  
19 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of a mango.


Maternity clothes:  
I'm starting to realize that I wear the same few outfits over and over now... maternity shopping soon!

Stretch marks:
Still the same... I don't think any new ones have sprouted.

Belly button:
Sticking out.

Sleep:
I am sleeping great... all through the night without pee breaks!

Best moment of the week:
It has been an AMAZING week!  Gia, my sister, and I put up our Christmas tree... Gia loves decorating!


It was also my birthday this week... the big 28!  For years my birthday has just been another day, but this year was extra special.  My sister and Gia went with me to an ultrasound appointment... keep reading for the gender reveal!  Then the whole family took me out to a hibachi dinner... yummy!

Gia was enthralled with the show!

Our chef, who also happens to be my future brother-in-law.

My little sister, Abby, & I.

Gia at most of my birthday cake... fried ice cream!

Yummy, yummy!

My step-dad & little sister.

My other sister - we are both due within a week of each other!

Me & my mom.

Food cravings:
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!  Pure deliciousness!

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
A little here and there... not bad though.

Energy:
Feeling good!

Movement:
Baby flips all the time!

Gender:
I got the best birthday present ever... an early ultrasound!  

I am having a baby BOY!!!!
Surprise!
My little man's perfect face...

We are SOOOO excited!!!

What I'm looking forward to:
We are going to a bonfire this weekend!  I am thoroughly enjoying the cooler weather.  

What I'm nervous about:
I am still somewhat nervous about my platelet levels.  They are still very low and I am now seeing an OB and perinatologist.  I am waiting to hear when my hemotologist appointment is.  I am keeping faith that God will bring both baby and I through safely.

What I miss:
I am happy and content...

No comments :

Post a Comment