expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 16

How far along:  
16 weeks

How big is baby:  
The size of an avocado.


Maternity clothes:  
The majority of my pre-pregnancy shirts are now midriffs.

Stretch marks:
Still no new ones... but I feel like as my belly grows, my old ones are more pronounced.  :-(

Belly button:
Hmm... kind of sticking out.

Sleep:
My nights are unpredictable... it all depends on the night.

Best moment of the week:
We got to hear baby's heartbeat again this week at our midwife appointment.  :-)

Food cravings:
Salad.

Food aversions:
None this week.

Nausea:
Gone.  :-)

Energy:
I tire out easily.

Movement:
Baby moves more each week.

Gender:
Still don't know... I really think we are having a girl now.  

What I'm looking forward to:
Taking Gia trick or treating next week.

What I'm nervous about:
Nothing really this week.

What I miss:
Good sleep.

What's new with baby's development this week:
Baby can hear our voices now.

No comments :

Post a Comment